29 December 2013

Initial Dialogue Script

Below is the (very cheesy) planned dialogue and narration that will accompany the trailer. Obviously lines will change or be removed once we enter the recording stages and decide what fits best or sounds more appropriate.

THORNE: "I knew a man...a long time ago... he stood up...he fought for those worth dying for..."
RICK: "What happened to him?"
THORNE: "That man is dead...he's not coming back...after all this time I haven't the strength to be part of this fight anymore..."

ENIGMA ENTERTAINMENT LOGO

DAVIDSON: "Lucas Thorne...it's time to wake up...get yourself back in the game"
THORNE: "What would you have me do?"

ROTHEN: "Find it"
GATES: "I've never seen anything like this...it's all connected!"


DAVIDSON: "The weapon has been compromised...OSIRIS is unbound"

ROTHEN: "Shall we begin?"

FROM THE VISIONARIES BEHIND 'SINS OF THE MARTYR'

ROTHEN: "“In all my years I've never met another so alike…we’re both destined for the same hell…just I’m willing to watch the world crumble along the way”

NICHOLAS ASHURST

THORNE: "It was never supposed to end like this"
DAVIDSON: "I gave you my word...I would stand by your side...
THORNE: "...until the end"

JAMES RICHARDSON

RICK: "If we're gonna go, we have to go now!"
THORNE: "I must be the one to finish this!"

and LEE DAVIDSON

ROTHEN: "Your honour...valour...strength...what have they amounted to? ...nothing.

ROTHEN: "I am a god!" :P

O S I R I S   U N B O U N D

(MISCELLANEOUS DIALOGUE)
"Nooooooooo"
"Oh my god!"
"Run!"
"I trusted you!"